Ad Quality Analyst
- Baner - Balewadi Rd, Maharashtra 411045, India
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is hiring Ad Quality Analyst who can monitor, decode & analyze ads coming on Publisher sites, able work with industry known partners & play with multiple data sets to get deeper insights.
Practically being at guard to check what’s getting in into system, ensuring brand safety & better experience for the publisher.
If you get excited working in a fast-pace environment, competitive pay, amazing team culture & being part of a company which has been certified as
“Great Place to Work” for two years in a row then this opportunity is for you.
Job Role :
- Regular & adhoc. Reporting
- Decoding of logs & finding source of Ad Quality issues.
- Reaching out to partners with details
- Managing day-to-day vendor operations.
- Supporting day-to day tasks of the contract teams.
- Weekend / off hrs. support including to be on calls.
- Good in Excel & decks
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience in similar domain can be an additional advantage
- Hands on experience Firebug, Fiddler, Charles.
- Overall 2-3 yrs. of experience
BCA / MCA / BSC / BE Comp.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.