Senior Software QA Automation Engineer
- Baner Road, Baner, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, in
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
As a Sr. QA Automation Engineer - AdServer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with hardware and software industry technical experts and design teams to come up with test requirements and specifications. You will work with team of QA engineers to plan/execute tests to validate and benchmark several server side features capable of serving more than 100+ billion request a day coming at scale of millions of requests in a second (QPS). You will be developing automated test suites to increase functional and integration automation test coverage & benchmark performance of PubMatic AdServer and calibrate QA Automation tools using object-oriented programming.
Your innovations, test plans, execution and inputs will help in building new scalable software solutions and Products at PubMatic.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Should have 3 to 7 years of experience.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Good debugging skills.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with QA Automation Framework development & Design.
- Hands on experience with Automating any backend applications (e.g db , server side). Preferred language Python/Shell Scripting
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- Basic understanding of OS and performance benchmarking
- Preferred :: Experience with Performance testing using JMeter.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.