- Baner Road, Pune, Maharashtra, in
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is the technology platform that powers the programmatic advertising strategy of leading publishers and premium brands.
Over 30 terabytes of data and over 80 billion advertising impressions pass through our network each day. Our data centers need a Network Engineer to manage and support them. The Network Engineer will be responsible for network implementations, monitoring, maintenance, and network security across all the PubMatic data centers. This role is based out of Pune, India and the position may require some travel to Data Centers on the US east coast, US west coast as well as in EMEA and APAC.
- Manage IP connectivity and latency for all data center networks
- Configure BGP transit and private peering
- Configure and manage OSPF routing
- Manage and implement data connectivity circuits
- Monitor and scale network bandwidth as needed
- Proactively plan for scale and infrastructure growth
- Implement future PubMatic service data centers (domestic or International)
- Plan and execute network upgrades and migration activities
- Manage all aspects of network security (load balancers, firewalls. router ACLs)
- Manage Remote Access for PubMatic users and clients
- Perform network hardware/software maintenance
- Research new tools and network technologies
- Manage service requests and support tickets
- Possibility of travel to data centers (10-15% per year)
- Working on shift as per company policy and team requirment.
- On-call after hours and emergency support as needed
- Communicate and document infrastructure changes and enhancement
- 3 yrs with routing protocols - BGP, OSPF, VRRP and traffic engineering
- 3 yrs exp. with Juniper Enterprise or Service Provider Routers and TOR EX switches
- 3 yrs with 10G, 40G, LACP, MPLS, SFP(+), single-mode/multi-mode fiber
- 3 yrs with network based ACL’s, policy based routing, VPN and firewall management
- 3 yrs exp. with NAT, VLANs, VLAN tagging, MAC address tables, and switching
- 1-3+ yrs exp. with Fortinet and ASA firewalls.
- 1.5+ yrs hands-on experience on network gears(switches; routers; firewalls; load balancer) including cabling and other physical activities.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and verbal/written communication
- Good working knowledge of network sniffing tools (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Works well with a diverse team
- Has experience working in an environment that has a global data center footprint
- Has good skills and feels comfortable with designing network for large data center environments
- Feels comfortable in racking, stacking and cabling of network equipment as needed
- Needs to be a go-getter with an can-do attitude.
- JNCIE/CCIE or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of network security including IDS, DDoS, and other distributed attack
- Operational experience with flow based technologies
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.