Sr. QA Automation Engineer - Data Analytics
- Baner Road, Pune, Pune, in
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
- Design, develop and review test automation tools, framework and infrastructure
- Contribute to the implementation of automation principles across QA team, bring technology innovation in quality engineering and support the adoption of new technologies and tools.
- Provide technical leadership for solutions in non-functional requirements collection and its analysis, performance engineering, scalability analysis, performance testing, bottleneck analysis, performance tuning and reporting
- Develop and maintain domain, product and process knowledge to directly influence the product quality, software engineering productivity and development process maturity
- Define, improve and automate metrics collection and reporting
- Drive test effectiveness and efficiencies throughout the team
- Drive research of industry trends and apply best practices in quality engineering practices
- Provide consulting services on techniques to achieve of quality goals through education, training, coaching and collaboration.
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future direction for quality engineering as well as apply latest techniques and industry information as appropriate.
- Expertise with testing methodologies, tools, automation and approaches including stress, load and performance testing.
- Demonstrated experience designing scalable and maintainable automated testing solutions for large scale system
- Strong understanding web technologies and hands on programming skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative and mentoring skills.
- Strong experience in Test Automation Framework Design and test automation using Selenium/Java/REST/Python/Shell scripting.
- Working experience with mySQL and DB queries.
- Working experience of UI automation tools, xpaths etc and other aspects of UI automation.
- Problem analysing, understanding and solving capability.
- Expertise in working with web applications in an agile environment.
- Ability to work independently and analyse the need of system.
- Should be able to do POCs of new market tools and suggest the tools which can enhance system better.
- Ability to think End to End System Integration and fill automation gaps.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of load generation/load balancers/Controllers/performance measurement software.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology, tools and process
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering; Masters is desirable
- 3+ years of software engineering experience in product organization distributed across globe
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.