Marketing Internship Trainee
- 5 Shenton Way UIC Building #10-01, Singapore
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over twelve trillion advertiser bids per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is a registered trademark of PubMatic, Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Marketing intern will support PubMatic’s internal and external marketing activities across the region. This role requires a highly organised, detail-oriented problem solver who can operate as part of a team but at times independently with minimum guidance. There will be a need for close liaison with teams across APAC.
- Help execute and support internal and external hosted events including liaising with and booking venues, registration management for Singapore-based events, managing registration lists and questions, collating presentations etc.. These will be designed to deliver to awareness, thought leadership and support lead generation. Events include PubAcademies, trade shows, client forums, dinners, panel sessions and sponsored events
- Help coordinate conference sponsorships activations including speaker management, collateral production, sampling/printing and hospitality organisation.
- Post-event reporting
- Help develop marketing collateral and content to support events (newsletters and invites) and support on presentation creation.
- Day to day management of marketing approval process for contracts and budget reconciliation
- Other marketing support as and when required
- Interest in the digital media industry and marketing
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, excellent presentation skills with solid communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to be highly responsive, work well under pressure, and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Results oriented with excellent customer focus and attention to detail.
- Exceptional project management and meticulous planning skills.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.