Senior Software QA Automation Engineer
- Baner Road, Baner, Pune, MAHARASHTRA, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
As a Sr. QA Automation Engineer - AdServer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with hardware and software industry technical experts and design teams to come up with test requirements and specifications. You will work with team of QA engineers to plan/execute tests to validate and benchmark several server side features capable of serving more than 100+ billion request a day coming at scale of millions of requests in a second (QPS). You will be developing automated test suites to increase functional and integration automation test coverage & benchmark performance of PubMatic AdServer and calibrate QA Automation tools using object-oriented programming.
Your innovations, test plans, execution and inputs will help in building new scalable software solutions and Products at PubMatic.
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Must be proficient in the Automation Framework.
- Hands-on experience with Automating any backend applications (e.g DB, server-side). Preferred language Python/Shell.
- Experience with scripting and testing using JMeter.
- PERFORMANCE testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- Scripting.Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in databases, preferably MySQL
- Good to have:
- Integrate end-end tests with CI/CD pipelines and monitor and improve metrics around test coverage, pass rates.
- Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance and longevity tests.
- Work in a dynamic Agile development environment and being adaptable to changing requirements.
- Intense eagerness to learn, ready to dive deep into complex problems.
- Exposure to Dockerization or Virtualization will be an added advantage.
- REST/API testing experience will be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of OS.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent. #LI-MD1
All your information will be kept confidential according to EO guidelines.