Human Resources Generalist – 9 Month Contract (maternity cover)
- 82 Dean St, Soho, London W1D 3SP, UK
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over twelve trillion advertiser bids per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is a registered trademark of PubMatic, Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
We are looking for an action-oriented Human Resources Generalist to support our employees in EMEA. The Generalist will be a team player who can work independently and deliver excellent customer service to managers and employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists and advises company managers and employees about Human Resources issues in areas such as onboarding, offboarding, and performance management
- Leads implementation of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the EMEA region
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Partner with outside legal counsel on any projects that entail advanced knowledge of legal requirements concerning employment or immigration in EMEA, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Provide employment letters and documentation for new hires, promotions, transfers, and departing employees
- Conducts new hire orientation meetings and exit interviews
- Communicates with Finance on all matters relating to employee data, pay status, increases, new hire/departure data, bonuses, etc.
- Responds to all benefit plans related quires, including but not limited to eligibility, enrollment, changes and termination of benefits
- Responsible for maintaining immigration files and working with employees and counsel on immigration issues as requested
- Compensation Analysis and pulling salary market data as requested
- Serves as a point of contact for HR questions, verification of employment and requests for information
- Supports HR Management team on all special projects and other duties as assigned.
The ideal Human Resources Generalist MUST have:
- 5 years of HR Generalist experience, preferably in a mid-size high-tech company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to Human Resources practices, experience in Benefits and Compensation administration.
- Action oriented, hands-on, able to work independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent time-management and multitasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent consulting skills.
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
- Display a mature attitude, act assertively, and be able to have fun and fit in with our great team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.