Talent Acquisition Specialist : On Contract
- Baner Road, Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, in
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
- The ideal candidate will be professional, outgoing, goal-oriented and passionate about recruiting.
- He/she will be responsible for the entire life cycle of recruitment including sourcing and mapping of key talent from the industry.
- Create cost and time effective recruiting plan for each open position.
- Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description.
- Maintain thorough documentation of the candidates, their status, and selection decisions.
- Conduct regular meetings with hiring managers to review the progress.
- Negotiate offers and close selected candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Ability to network, source and build relationships with passive candidates.
- Perform other projects and activities as assigned.
- MBA(HR) or equivalent post-graduate degree/diploma in Human Resource Management.
- 4+ years of experience in IT recruitment.
- Must have prior experience in hiring for software product companies.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from the industry.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.