- Baner Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. We exist to help our clients succeed. We work tirelessly to optimize your performance while our SSP enables you to make smart, strategic decisions.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Work Experience: 3-5 years of experience in System Admin.
The selected candidate will be a part of Sysadmin team, responsible for providing first level technical support and guidance to users in India and PubMatic Global offices on a regular basis.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (Pune) - WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Install / configure software, Antivirus and hardware
- Should have hands on different operating systems like Windows, Linux and Mac
- Expertise in administering Linux servers in a virtualized environment (KVM)
- Antivirus server administration skills
- Analysis of issues associated Servers & Blades enclosure connectivity such as Virtual Connect, VC FC, Boot from SAN etc
- Troubleshoot hardware and connectivity issues on environments running various Operating Systems such as Windows, Linux, VMware, ESX etc
- General knowledge of Networking concepts and basic Storage concepts like RAID, SAN, NAS, iSCSI protocol
- Should have good analytical/logical approach on troubleshooting for
- Resolving hardware issues.
- Knowledge of different operating system log files supported on servers Windows, Linux, VMware
- Mandatory to have experience on physical servers.
- Basic Shell/Windows Powershell scripting knowledge
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Good in interfacing with the remote teams in an effective manner
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all resources of global users.
- Coordinate with different vendors regarding any Service/support for internal IT
- Willing to work in 24 * 7 work environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written communication skills in English).
- High-level problem-solving skills.
- Must have worked on ticketing tool
MCA/B. E/Graduate in information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), CCNA and RHCSA/RHCE) is a plus.
Skills / Expertise: -
1. Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
2. Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
3. Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support.
4. Ability to work independently and in a team environment