- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic marketer to join PubMatic’s global marketing team. This individual will be responsible for executing marketing initiatives and providing daily support for the marketing management team. Responsibilities include supporting the department in planning, executing and tracking marketing programs, liaising with cross-functional teams, monitoring and communicating industry trends, and developing content to support global marketing programs. This role requires a detail-oriented critical thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit. He or she should feel comfortable and confident contributing creative ideas to a growing marketing team. The position will report to the VP Marketing Communications and requires high energy, creative thinking and solid analysis and writing abilities.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of PubMatic products and core corporate messages
- Develop and manage internal communications
- Create, proofread and edit copy for various marketing channels
- Work directly with other team members across the marketing organization to measure effectiveness of marketing programs and activities against benchmarks
- Work with manager to develop and manage marketing budget
- Serve as marketing liaison with internal teams, such as finance, accounting and legal
- 1-3 years marketing experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be highly responsive, work well under pressure, and work independently as well as part of a team
- Results oriented with excellent customer focus and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- 4-year college degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.