Director, Product Management, Data Strategy
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
The ideal candidate will extend and build out PubMatic’s data strategy on the buy and sell side as well as leverage PubMatic’s vast data assets to bring new value to the programmatic ecosystem and beyond. Business scenarios may include analytics and optimization data suites for buy or sell side, data partnerships, regional data ventures (NA/EMEA/APAC) or other uses of data.
- Define business cases and scope market tests, including KPIs, priorities, risks, LOE from technical and business standpoint
- Identify key partners and players among vendors, buyers and sellers and maintain strong relationships with those organizations
- Collaborate across business, product and engineering teams to facilitate case execution
- Collaborate across global buy and sell side customer facing teams, executive team and marketing team to create business in markets
- Act as the PubMatic data voice at industry events and trade shows, representing PubMatic’s data position within the industry
- Identify key competitive movers and execute counter strategy
- 7-10 years experience developing predictive and analytic data strategy and product on buy and sell side
- 7-10 years experience evolving products consultatively in markets across regions with internal and external sales partners
- Entrepreneurial approach with deep industry expertise, capable of identifying key areas of growth and delivering significant business results while reinforcing customer experience.
- Experience taking new data products to market across Americas, APAC and EMEA
- Understanding of buy and sell side ad delivery platforms and associated data analytics across programmatic and direct display, mobile, and video
- Experience executing effectively in a global environment
- Strong communicator, relationship builder, and trusted advisor capable of effectively liaising with internal and external stakeholders, clients, and partners alike
- Proven track record of fostering strategic partnerships that have ROI impact at scale
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.