Director, Customer Success
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates eleven offices and six data centers worldwide.
The Director, Customer Success is a key member of PubMatic’s Go-To-Market team and is responsible for driving the success of publisher engagements and monetization across the region by partnering with a team of Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Operation Managers. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team; iterating and executing the market strategy, account management to deliver against key revenue and market share objectives. This is a rare opportunity to join a global, well-funded, mid stage-company and be an instrumental contributor to its global expansion.
Candidates for this position will have demonstrable experience of combining creative thinking with factual analysis and data to develop appropriate strategies to ensure that publishers achieve their desired results. Most importantly, the candidate will be responsible for client retention across a portfolio of clients with revenue targets.
- Work with the Customer Success team to define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Work within a regional and global organization structure, deploying resources to achieve business objectives
- Ensure best in class customer service and account management. Identify process and operational efficiencies to drive increased customer satisfaction
- Establish relationships with local, regional and global Publishers to support a healthy and growing PubMatic ecosystem in the US
- Guide the account management team to deliver service excellence and consultative support for publisher strategy
- Track and analyze performance for regional book of business to ensure all accounts are exceeding sales plans
- Use critical thinking and analysis to discover growth opportunities and to resolve business obstacles
- Maintain active customer conversations through regular and consistent engagement, demonstrating your market knowledge and programmatic expertise
- Maintain a deep understanding of all PubMatic products and roadmap for the purposes of upselling existing clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and team leaders to inform product alignment for account growth
- Partner with Ad Solutions team to drive successful pairing of media buyer campaigns to publisher inventory
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.