- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry.
Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands.
Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Reporting to Accounting Manager, this role is significantly involved in the daily activities of the accounting department including:
- Assist in month end close activities (balance sheet reconciliation and supporting schedules, monthly variance, accruals and allocations)
- Responsible for Prepaids and Deferred Rent for all subsidiaries
- Assist in Marketing expenditures to ensure it is aligned with Marketing Budget
- Prepare and record Journal entries
- Manage company corporate cards
- Manage employee expense report in Concur
- Process daily AP invoices and weekly check runs (Checks, ACH, wires)
- Maintain accurate AP records and files to ensure compliance with Corporate policy
- Manage vendor profiles and records, including W-9s.
- Assist in developing appropriate policies and controls for accounts payable process
- Assist with Annual audits
- Assist in other ad hoc projects
- Minimum 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- NetSuite preferred or large ERP system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Detail oriented, analytical, and accurate
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Proficient computer skills specifically Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to independently prioritize workload based on organization needs and demands.
- Operates with a sense of urgency, as appropriate
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.