Machine Learning QA Engineer
- Baner Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
- Design, develop and review test automation tools, frameworks for distributed systems and machine learning models.
- Understanding of machine learning techniques, data structures, algorithms, statistics.
- Proficiency of python language, working knowledge of pytest is a plus.
- Drive improvements in the existing automation framework to improve quality and maintainability.
- Strong experience setting up automated test systems using Jenkin to build various full stack testing suites.
- Work closely with Project Architects to make sure that the functional, non-functional requirements are properly addressed and traced in the solution architecture
- Develop and maintain domain, product and process knowledge to directly influence the product quality, software engineering productivity and development process maturity
- Provide technical leadership and direction to testing team members to adherence to coding, quality, functionality, performance, scalabiilty and on-time delivery standards.
- Define, improve and automate metrics collection and reporting
- Drive test effectiveness and efficiencies throughout the team
- Drive research of industry trends and apply best practices in quality engineering practices used in evolving machine learning techniques.
- Provide consulting services on techniques to achieve of quality goals through education, training, coaching and collaboration
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future direction for quality engineering as well as apply latest techniques and industry information as appropriate.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering; Masters is desirable
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in product organization distributed across globe
- Expertise in developing the automation suites, frameworks for verification of distributed systems and machine learning models
- Demonstrated experience designing scalable and maintainable automated testing solutions for large scale systems
- Working knowledge of load generation/load balances/Controllers/performance measurement software
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology, tools and process
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative and mentoring skills
- Experience of working in an agile environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.