Senior Marketing Director APAC
- 5 Shenton Way, Singapore 068808
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is a registered trademark of PubMatic, Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Senior Marketing Director APAC is responsible for driving PubMatic’s marketing and sales enablement activity across APAC. They will be responsible for delivering brand awareness and market engagement, developing the messaging and approaches to highlight how PubMatic is delivering the future of programmatic.
A hands-on, execution orientated individual with a can-do attitude, they must possess strong communication skills to synthesize and support PubMatic’s brand positioning to a range of audiences including existing customers & clients, prospects, partners, sales teams, consultants, industry analysts, and the trade press.
The position reports into the VP of International Marketing based in London and is responsible for one direct report.
Support PubMatic’s internal and external marketing activities in APAC including but not limited to:
- Lead APAC marketing, developing and delivering marketing activities to support brand building, business growth and thought leadership
- Develop regional and local messaging, distilling complex technologies into appropriate solutions-focused messaging for relevant audiences
- Localize or develop quality sales collateral and content to support the needs of the in-market teams
- Create and deliver hosted events, from planning to execution, to drive brand awareness, thought leadership, education, relationship building and a positive affinity to PubMatic in the key markets
- Continue to build up PubMatic’s presence with the relevant press in-region, working with the PR agency to develop local content or repurpose relevant corporate content for building thought leadership and the profile of senior execs in-market
- Leverage press and influencer relationships to secure PR opportunities and coverage
- Secure speaker opportunities for key executives, providing the necessary content and support around these engagements
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to plan and execute Account Based Marketing strategies to deliver lead generation and cross-sell/upsell campaigns
- Build strong relationships with the global marketing functions, to deliver to the marketing goals
- Develop bi-annual marketing and communications plans that deliver against core corporate strategic goals and support the needs of the regional teams
- Produce clear ROI reporting for all marketing investment
- Provide input into the planning and development of the future marketing vision for the business
- Provide the marketing planning around go-to-market strategies for new markets PubMatic is seeking to enter
- Manage, support and develop the Japanese marketing lead and manage an intern based in Singapore
- Senior level marketing experience within the advertising technology industry
- A hands-on marketer
- Established media/trade press and influencer relationships across the APAC region.
- Experience across a range of traditional and digit marketing channels
- Experience of working in a matrix environment, leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams, leveraging & motivating internal resources under both your direct and indirect supervision
- Man-management experience
- Exceptional project management, organizational, writing, & presentation skills; Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests across multiple markets.
- Self-starter, comfortable with being managed remotely
- Experience with CMS and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot, WordPress)
- Values match with PubMatic’s core values of Customer Service, Innovation, Biased Toward Action, Teamwork, and Integrity
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.