Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced marketing leader to support PubMatic’s internal and external marketing activities including managing and measuring the effectiveness of our corporate website, coordinating advertising efforts and results and content development/distribution. This role requires a highly organized, detail-oriented problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit. He or she should feel comfortable and confident contributing creative ideas to a growing marketing team. The position will report to the VP, Marketing Communications and requires high energy, creative thinking and solid analysis and writing abilities.
- Develop deep understanding of PubMatic products and core corporate messages
- Manage and measure the effectiveness of our corporate website and oversee SEO strategies
- Lead content marketing channels, including our blog, social media, email communications and newsletters, and paid promotion
- Implement account-based marketing strategies and manage ABM vendors
- Serve as day-to-day contact for external PR agency
- 5 years business experience and 3+ years marketing experience and 1+ years of ABM experience
- Understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Excellent presentation skills with solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics and other marketing management platforms
- Ability to be highly responsive, work well under pressure, and work independently as well as part of a team
- Results oriented with excellent customer focus and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- 4-year college degree
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot and/or Engagio a strong plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.