Customer Success Manager, Audience and Data Sales
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global customer base. As a CSM, Audience and Data Sales, you will develop strategic partnerships with our premium publishers, data companies, advertisers and agencies to grow their first party audience and data targeting monetization business, focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity. In order to do so, our CSMs closely consult with key strategic and tactical contacts through long-term relationship development, and deep understanding of PubMatic’s product offerings and market forces.
In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets, and be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds customer expectations while helping develop their audience and data targeting monetization strategies. Through regular check-ins, rigorous campaign performance analyses, and cross-functional project management, this role will own the day to day audience and data targeting customer base and will work with work closely with Ad Solutions, Publisher Customer Success and the Product team.
You would report into the Regional Vice President, East, who oversees the broader Audience and Data targeting initiative.
- Incorporate PubMatic’s product requirements into successful strategic data sourcing engagements, from planning through selection, negotiation, implementation and delivery, working with an Audience and Data Sales Account Director
- Coordinate across PubMatic’s Customer Success organization to upsell existing partnerships and to resolve internal conflict in order to accomplish partnership goals
- Responsible for creating and launching new data partnerships
- Ability to work in complex or ambiguous situations around data partnerships and audience onboarding/targeting
- Ensure campaign delivery working with direct managed service advertisers implemented by partners and indirect buyers by monitoring and troubleshooting campaigns
- Provide consultation, training, and knowledge sharing to the team
- Actively contribute to domain body of knowledge
- Work as a peer with PubMatic counterparts including Product, Ad Solutions, and Marketing
- Ensures privacy and legal compliance, and the ethical use of data
- Anticipate and address partnership conflicts effectively
- Responsible for ongoing partner management
- Understand how the audience and data targeting effort aligns to overall PubMatic strategy
- Experience in successfully working across products and functional teams in bringing audience and data targeting partnerships and products to market
- Knowledge of identity resolution and data onboarding
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience working in the audience and data marketing ecosystem required, specifically DMP, DSP and programmatic buying processes preferred
- Hands-on experience working with, troubleshooting and delivering PMP (private marketplace) campaigns
- Ability to manage the delivery of multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Develop new tracking processes and methods and develop insights to improve audience and data targeting product and create efficiencies for PubMatic and our customers
- Experience in navigating complex partner organizations
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals by managing opportunities requiring follow through with multiple stakeholders
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.