Legal Operations Manager
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is looking for a self-starting legal operations manager and paralegal to join our growing legal team. In this role, you will manage legal operations and legal systems (digital signature, contract management, ebilling, etc.) to empower our in-house attorneys by being a force multiplier. You will also work closely with our employees, sales, finance, human resources, IT, talent acquisition, and other teams. The ideal candidate will also support other legal operations as needed in the areas of commercial contracts, corporate governance, compliance, litigation, training, reporting, and other tasks assigned by the Company’s General Counsel based on his/her experience and desire to learn other areas of legal affairs and operations.
- Provide substantive support to PubMatic legal team in a variety of matters, including commercial contract negotiations, corporate governance, and litigation
- Oversee the company’s contracts, contract management system (IronClad), and digital signature platform (Adobe EchoSign)
- Develop and manage a process for tracking contract expirations, renewals, terminations, and other key terms
- Prepare, draft, and process contracts (Commercial, NDAs, vendor agreements, etc.) and other legal documents
- Implement, coordinate and assist with other legal department projects including maintaining and publishing templates, developing compliance materials, creating presentations and conducting training
- Support commercial contract workflows and processes in accordance with the company policies and systems
- Manage legal billing and vendor billing guidelines, and communicate with outside counsel on billing matters
- Program management of regulatory inquiries requiring legal support
- Develop playbooks and other related supporting materials to enable consistent and efficient transactions
- Corporate entity maintenance
- Assist with and coordinate document searches and productions for legal matters
- Bachelor’s degree and ABA paralegal certificate preferred
- 5+ years of work experience managing contracts, commercial, and legal operations in an in-house legal department
- Experience with drafting and negotiating NDAs
- Proven record of juggling multiple projects at once and delivering on time in a fast-paced environment with significant room for innovation and decision-making
- Process oriented and proactive in recognizing where efficiency improvements can be made
- Great judgment and the ability to work flexibly with a variety of teams
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and drafting skills
- Experience with Adtech preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.