Vice President, PubMatic Cloud & Unified Ad Server
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, and workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions and improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery and planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console and APIs. The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, every channel and every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has offices worldwide, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California
The VP, PubMatic Cloud & Unified Ad Server, is responsible for growing and managing PubMatic’s global business for Cloud and UAS solutions. In this role, you will provide overall leadership across multiple dimensions – go to market strategy, sales, customer success, product input, product marketing, product pricing and team recruiting – in order to successfully drive rapid growth for these solutions. You will work closely with a cross-functional and global team in order to drive business and product strategy, organize, and execute towards revenue and customer adoption goals.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in taking to market technology-centric solutions and driving customer adoption from a general management perspective. They will have strong understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem. They will thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment. They will be a strong communicator – equally able to sell to senior customer contacts, drive consensus of internal team members, and present strategy at an executive level. And they will have an ability to understand product capabilities in order to provide input to the product management team.
PubMatic Cloud is a unique, SaaS based offering that provides a complete set of Sell Side Platform (SSP) capabilities accessible via APIs to technology companies that want to participate in the $100B programmatic advertising ecosystem without building their own technology stack. UAS, or Unified Ad Server, is an ad serving solution for desktop and mobile app publishers that provides unified ad serving capabilities across traditional insertion orders and all manner of programmatic demand (open RTB, Private Marketplaces, and PMP-Guaranteed).
- 5+ years experience in the programmatic advertising ecosystem with in depth knowledge and point of view
- 7+ years experience in building and/or selling technology solutions to senior customer contacts
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Product orientation with an ability to provide clear and concise input to the product management organization
- Strong communication skills
- Strong teamwork orientation with an ability to work with both direct and indirect team members in a collaborative fashion
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Self starter with strong drive to meet or exceed goals with minimal supervision
- 30%+ travel commitment
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.