Director, Publisher Development Cloud & UAS EMEA
- Dean St, Soho, London, UK
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, and workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions and improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery and planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console and APIs.
The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, every channel and every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has offices worldwide, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California
As Director, Publisher Development, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with large traditional & online media companies for our Cloud and Ad server solutions. You will be a key player in cultivating these long-term relationships to drive revenue.
PubMatic Cloud is a new business unit. In this era of vendor choice for Publishers, PubMatic Cloud eliminates revshares and offers our Platform as a Service (PaaS).
PubMatic Cloud brings direct connections to 200+ DSPs, an in depth analytics suite, pipeline and bid level reporting, as well as a team built around each Publisher to help optimize and monetize as effectively as possible.
- 8+ years in a sales or business development role in the ad tech industry-specific on SaaS/PaaS and Ad Server solutions across EMEA
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments
What will you do?
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
- Grow platform spend to meet and exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management and entertainment
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge
What will make you stand out?
- Have a passion for marketing, technology and specifically AdTech and be driven by building, developing & managing consultative client engagements in EMEA region with new and existing strategic clients
- A consistent track record of exceeding sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills to ensure analytical analysis of opportunities.
- Bring pre-existing relationships with large publishers across EMEA
- Be proactive and demonstrate a desire to engage directly with clients
- Be a team player and self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced global company
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.