Senior UI Developer
- Baner Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
- 3+ years experience in development whereas minimum 3+ yrs experience in UI development is a must.
- Angular 2+ version exposure is a must. Angular JS experience is good to have.
- UT experience on Karma Jasmine or any other tool base Unit Testing is a must.
- Problem solving skills and ability to learn and adopt new technologies.
- Experienced in working and coordinating with cross functional teams like Product, Marketing, UX, QA, Account management, and Backend platform teams in multiple US cities and Pune, India.
- Knowledgeable of REST api patterns and design concerns.
- Knowledgeable of the performance, scalability & security considerations for web applications.
- A passion for developing and maintaining a high-quality code and test base, and enabling contributions from engineers across the team.
- 2+ years of Agile and Scrum methodologies including sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint demos, sprint retrospectives, estimation and prioritization techniques.
- Implementation of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, documentation, build processes, automated testing, and operations.
- Finding ways to increase the throughput of the team with innovation & motivation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in technical communications.
- Strong inter-personal skills and a desire to work collaboratively.
- Experience in handling Engineering escalations from customers will be preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and innovate, excellent team building and leadership skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels.
- Strong operational and project management skills in a product development environment.
- Experience level: 3 - 7 years.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.