Associate Director / Director, Product Management, Video
- 229 West 43rd Street, #7th Floor, New York, NY, United States
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
The Associate Director / Director of Product Management, Video is responsible for driving and implementing product strategy for a growing market of Video publishers and buyers.
The successful candidate will have a strong product management portfolio of successful products and a full grasp of the emerging digital video advertising space. They will have a knowledge and understanding about the full marketplace of technology options. in terms of the new world of TV & Video. They will be familiar with digital video and TV content providers, streaming services and other distribution channels, programmatic advertising platforms, ad stitching companies and emerging agency practices in purchasing video. They will have a full spectrum of product skills including evangelizing their product internally and in market, assessing competition, defining vision, collaborating with engineering, operations and marketing to develop product and the successful delivery and adoption of platforms.
As a member of the product management team, you will be responsible for creating the product vision, strategy, design and execution of your area of the product portfolio.
- Provide authoritative. Insight on the evolving CTV and additional landscape in digital advertising, how publishers are tackling it and how buyers are willing to buy it.
- Collaborate closely with video and CTV leadership team in the company.
- Define, develop and execute the vision, roadmap, requirements, and performance metrics for PubMatic CTV and other video products.
- Develop product strategy which accommodates the nuances between various types of content providers, platforms, and buyer patterns across mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices.
- Develop video/CTV identity strategy in partnership with identity leadership team which tackles ID stitching and dovetails with the company’s overall vision and strategy on open source identity solutions (OpenID).
- Create framework to analyze competitive landscape, potential partnerships and opportunities
- Understand and educate marketing and buy and sell side teams on the landscape, key factors, key indicators and how we will take advantage of them.
- Collaborate with product teams and engineers to bring solution to market on time and within budget.
- Own backlog grooming and prioritization while collaborating with stakeholders
- 7+ years of product management and/or technical experience in digital publishing, AdTech or buying
- 4+ years recent experience in emerging video advertising across mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership track record
- Autonomous learner, curious problem solver and team player
- Extensive grasp of complexity of the players in the video market/CTV on publisher and buyer side, including content partners, streaming platforms and other distribution channels, programmatic advertising platforms, ad stitching companies and emerging agency buying practices per video.
- Understanding of the existing tech platforms servicing the digital video/CTV advertising space and of emerging areas of investment.
- Exceptional client communication and interaction skills, including the ability to communicate with client and business teams to gather and validate requirements.
- Position will require some domestic and international travel.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.