Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is hiring for an AdTech / Media Recruiter to help hire sales and back office talent into for our US offices
You will be joining a high-impact recruiting team functioning as internal consultants to drive strategic, operational, and organizational excellence. Ideal candidates will be skilled, driven and creative with high enthusiasm for identifying and closing talent. You are media and business savvy, autonomous and understand that the quality of the talent you identify contributes to the long-term success of PubMatic as we increase our global footprint.
- Directly source qualified exceptionally talented candidates for a variety of open positions across Sales, Marketing and Product business units.
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and prepare confirmations.
- Management of the Applicant Tracking System (SmartRecruiters)
- Assist with the movement of applicants during their onsite interviews
- Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Execute sourcing strategies that produce a diverse slate of candidates
- Develop extensive pipeline candidate pools to fill current and potential needs
- Communicate with candidates/new hires (phone and email) throughout entire hiring and orientation process
- Two years of sourcing or direct recruiting experience.
- Agency or In-house experience hiring for media talent in the NY area
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of sourcing and mining recruiting techniques.
- Adtech, Programmatic or media recruitment expereince a bonus!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.