Publisher Development Associate
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates eleven offices and six data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a Publisher Development Associate to join our growing sales team in New York CIty.
This key contributor is responsible for driving revenue growth via new publisher acquisition, client retention and upselling to current publishers.
As a member of PubMatic’s Publisher Development team, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with digital media companies and other comScore publishers. You will be a key member of PubMatic’s sales team involved in prospecting, selling, and closing long-term relationships.
The best candidates will have strong prior sales experience, as well as a clear understanding of the perspectives of buyers in the marketplace. They will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales and operational requirements for monetization. You will excel in selling complex or technical products.
- Work with the Sales leadership team to define, achieve and exceed revenue and business goals
- Develop sales strategy that drives accelerated business growth
- Work closely with the Marketing organization to shape go-to-market narrative, and be expert at articulating the story internally and externally
- Continuously prospect for new business using your existing network of relationships and creating new relationships
- Evangelize and present PubMatic solutions for maximum immediate revenue recognition
- Support sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Participate in industry events and assist in developing PubMatic’s market presence
- Meet or exceeding quarterly revenue goals
- Strong knowledge & familiarity with Internet advertising models, ad optimization, audience trends and technologies
- Strong existing relationships with digital media companies
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Self-starting with an ability to learn, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision
- High energy and passionate about working in a fast-paced start up environment
- BA/BS degree
Nice to Have:
- Previous publisher development sales experience in a digital business
- JD or MBA degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.