Director, Publisher Development - Enterprise Sales
- Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
As a Director, Publisher Development, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with many of the comScore top (100) global media companies and enterprise clients.
What will you do?
- Actively engage with a targeted list of premium publishers toward establishing a contractual relationship with PubMatic
- Present PubMatic capabilities at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Contract with targeted accounts for multiple products and services
- Meet new business targets
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Participate in networking activities toward relationship building and management
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge and represent PubMatic on industry panels
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
What will make you stand out?
- Bring pre-existing relationships with ComScore top publishers
- Be proactive and demonstrate a desire to engage directly with clients
- Be a team player and self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced global company
- A consistent track record of exceeding sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills to ensure analytical analysis of opportunities.
- Hunger to learn and master new technology in a constantly evolving programmatic ecosystem
- Boast deep adtech experience
- 8+ years in a sales or business development role in the online industry
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments
- Ability to drive contract negotiation to close with a long sales cycle
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.