Vice President, PubMatic Cloud
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
The VP, PubMatic Cloud, is responsible for growing and managing PubMatic’s global business for Cloud solution. In this role, you will provide overall leadership across multiple dimensions – go to market strategy, sales, customer success, product input, product marketing, product pricing and team recruiting – in order to successfully drive rapid growth for these solutions. You will work closely with a cross-functional and global team in order to drive business and product strategy, organize, and execute towards revenue and customer adoption goals.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in taking to market technology-centric solutions and driving customer adoption from a general management perspective. They will have strong understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem. They will thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment. They will be a strong communicator – equally able to sell to senior customer contacts, drive consensus of internal team members, and present strategy at an executive level. And they will have an ability to understand product capabilities in order to provide input to the product management team.
PubMatic Cloud is a unique, SaaS based offering that provides a complete set of Sell Side Platform (SSP) capabilities accessible via APIs to technology companies that want to participate in the $100B programmatic advertising ecosystem without building their own technology stack. UAS, or Unified Ad Server, is an ad serving solution for desktop and mobile app publishers that provides unified ad serving capabilities across traditional insertion orders and all manner of programmatic demand (open RTB, Private Marketplaces, and PMP-Guaranteed).
- 5+ years experience in the programmatic advertising ecosystem with in depth knowledge and point of view
- 7+ years experience in building and/or selling technology solutions to senior customer contacts
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Product orientation with an ability to provide clear and concise input to the product management organization
- Strong communication skills
- Strong teamwork orientation with an ability to work with both direct and indirect team members in a collaborative fashion
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Self starter with strong drive to meet or exceed goals with minimal supervision
- 30%+ travel commitment
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.