Sr. QA Automation Engineer - Data Analytics
- Baner Road, Pune, Pune, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
- Design, develop and review test automation tools, framework and infrastructure
- Contribute to the implementation of automation principles across QA team, bring technology innovation in quality engineering and support the adoption of new technologies and tools.
- Provide technical leadership for solutions in non-functional requirements collection and its analysis, performance engineering, scalability analysis, performance testing, bottleneck analysis, performance tuning and reporting
- Develop and maintain domain, product and process knowledge to directly influence the product quality, software engineering productivity and development process maturity
- Define, improve and automate metrics collection and reporting
- Drive test effectiveness and efficiencies throughout the team
- Drive research of industry trends and apply best practices in quality engineering practices
- Provide consulting services on techniques to achieve of quality goals through education, training, coaching and collaboration.
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future direction for quality engineering as well as apply latest techniques and industry information as appropriate.
- Expertise with testing methodologies, tools, automation and approaches including stress, load and performance testing.
- Demonstrated experience designing scalable and maintainable automated testing solutions for large scale system
- Strong understanding web technologies and hands on programming skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative and mentoring skills.
- Strong experience in Test Automation Framework Design and test automation using Selenium/Java/REST/Python/Shell scripting.
- Working experience with mySQL and DB queries.
- Working experience of UI automation tools, xpaths etc and other aspects of UI automation.
- Problem analysing, understanding and solving capability.
- Expertise in working with web applications in an agile environment.
- Ability to work independently and analyse the need of system.
- Should be able to do POCs of new market tools and suggest the tools which can enhance system better.
- Ability to think End to End System Integration and fill automation gaps.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of load generation/load balancers/Controllers/performance measurement software.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology, tools and process
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering; Masters is desirable
- 3+ years of software engineering experience in product organization distributed across globe
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.