Machine Learning QA Engineer
- Baner Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
- Design, develop and review test automation tools, frameworks for distributed systems and machine learning models.
- Understanding of machine learning techniques, data structures, algorithms, statistics.
- Proficiency of python language, working knowledge of pytest is a plus.
- Drive improvements in the existing automation framework to improve quality and maintainability.
- Strong experience setting up automated test systems using Jenkin to build various full stack testing suites.
- Work closely with Project Architects to make sure that the functional, non-functional requirements are properly addressed and traced in the solution architecture
- Develop and maintain domain, product and process knowledge to directly influence the product quality, software engineering productivity and development process maturity
- Provide technical leadership and direction to testing team members to adherence to coding, quality, functionality, performance, scalabiilty and on-time delivery standards.
- Define, improve and automate metrics collection and reporting
- Drive test effectiveness and efficiencies throughout the team
- Drive research of industry trends and apply best practices in quality engineering practices used in evolving machine learning techniques.
- Provide consulting services on techniques to achieve of quality goals through education, training, coaching and collaboration
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future direction for quality engineering as well as apply latest techniques and industry information as appropriate.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering; Masters is desirable
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in product organization distributed across globe
- Expertise in developing the automation suites, frameworks for verification of distributed systems and machine learning models
- Demonstrated experience designing scalable and maintainable automated testing solutions for large scale systems
- Working knowledge of load generation/load balances/Controllers/performance measurement software
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology, tools and process
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative and mentoring skills
- Experience of working in an agile environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.