Principal Software QA Automation Engineer
- Baner Road, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
As a Principal QA Automation Engineer - AdServer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with hardware and software industry technical experts and design teams to come up with test requirements and specifications. You will work with team of QA engineers to plan/execute tests to validate and benchmark several server side features capable of serving more than 100+ billion request a day coming at scale of millions of requests in a second (QPS). You will be developing automated test suites to increase functional and integration automation test coverage & benchmark performance of PubMatic AdServer and calibrate QA Automation tools using object-oriented programming.
Your innovations, test plans, execution and inputs will help in building new scalable software solutions and Products at PubMatic.
- Experience in leading the team of Automation QA engineers for minimum 1-2 years.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Hands on experience in QA Automation Framework development & Design & Strong hold on data structures.
- Hands on experience with Automating any backend applications (e.g db , server side). Preferred language Python/Shell Scripting
- Strong Understanding of OS and performance benchmarking
- Experience with Performance testing using JMeter, Scale and Reliability testing
- Good debugging skills , Knowledge of relational databases.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- 5 to 10 Years of experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.