- Baner Rd, Baner Gaon, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
• Core responsibilities include providing platform/production support to internal as well as external stakeholders.
• Resolve issues faced by clients, which includes verifying and analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, providing root cause analysis, setting client expectations and follow-ups.
• Coordinate with Customer, Product and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting and resolving product issues. Understand the technical and commercial/business flows to motivate platform improvements and debugging.
• Create and maintain internal documentation that empowers external and internal clients to execute faster and answer their own questions. Handle training for new joiners and conduct refresher training for experienced team members as well as client facing teams.
• Use tools to execute Rest API queries to pull reports, review websites using browser’s debug tools, pull logs from servers using Unix commands to identify issues with Open RTB requests and responses and use MySQL to manage, troubleshoot and update database settings for client accounts.
• Resolve issues with RTB campaigns and automation of reporting
1-4 years of experience (Ad tech Experience Preferred)
Educational Qualification should be B.E./B. Tech
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.