Agency Account Manager EMEA
- 82 Dean St, Soho, London W1D 3SP, UK
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is looking for a Agency Account Manager to join our team from London office and work closely with EMEA Demand teams in order to offer support and develop the relationships with our programmatic demand partners as holding companies, agencies and advertisers and propose maximizing inventory supply strategies.
The ideal candidate is a quick and autonomous learner who displays excellent communication skills, project management skills, and thinks creatively to solve client challenges.
In this role you will have full ownership and will serve in a proactive advisory role in monitoring, tracking, and delivering programmatic executions, including assessing performance and optimizing accordingly. This role will also lead troubleshooting for various technical issues that may arise with demand partners while championing PubMatic’s platform capabilities.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellent account management and project management within a digital media or tech role.
- Provide excellent customer service and end-to-end support to our programmatic demand partners, and become an advisory point of contact
- Compile request for information for SPO and publisher lists for PMP’s
- Build and manage project plans for each SPO partnership
- Manage/optimize EMEA PMPs and data deals on the demand side
- Assist clients with PMP setup, troubleshooting, and prepare campaign reporting and analysis
- Create technical documents and FAQs to document new developments and best practices
- Understand our client’s business needs and build compelling strategies and executions that deliver results that solve these needs
- Understand customer goals and key performance metrics
- Excellent project management skills
- Understanding of SSPs, DSPs, RTBs, Agency Trading Desks, Private Marketplaces
- Minimum 3 years in digital advertising, previous experience in a programmatic role at an agency, trading desk, publisher or technology company is a plus
- Understanding of online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, RTB, programmatic buying
- Familiarity with programmatic and DSP platforms
- Analytical skills combined with great problem-solving abilities
- Advance Excel skills, including pivot tables, pivot charts, vlookup application knowledge
- Motivating salary package, base salary, and quarterly bonus
- Work-life balance culture - 9am to 5.30pm schedule
- Vitality membership - life insurance, discount to gym membership, renting a bike
- Lunch twice a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Strong focus on learning and development, well-defined onboarding, access to our e-learning platform, weekly training, budget for training
- Fully paid sales conference every year in the US with the entire company
- Quarterly team-building activities, social activities, volunteering opportunities