Associate Director Advertiser Solutions
- 82 Dean St, Soho, London W1D 3SP, UK
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The Associate Director of Ad Solutions is a highly visible and strategically important role at PubMatic. We are looking for an individual whose digital media experience has given her or him a keen understanding of real-time bidding, a mastery of the full programmatic supply chain, and a network of agency relationships.
PubMatic is changing the conversation around how buyers access supply. Working out of our London office, the Associate Director of Ad Solutions will be tasked with engaging senior executives at major agencies, challenging their current assumptions, and selling in new partnership ideas. Successfully doing so requires a strategic, collaborative thinker who can bring in other PubMatic directors, executives, and subject-matter experts as needed.
The ideal candidate has experience at an AdTech platform, DSP or SSP and deep relationships within agency holding companies. He or she enjoys networking at industry functions, staying current on the latest programmatic trends, and proactively seeking out knowledge specific to the inner-workings of PubMatic’s technology. The role requires an ability to think creatively and collaborate with others in executing long-term, complex deals. The successful candidate will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales, and will have strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies and operational requirements for real-time media monetization.
- Grow relationships with PubMatics demand partners including Agencies and Trading Desks
- Define and execute PubMatic’s private marketplace and sales strategy across agencies and holding companies
- Develop a culture of collaboration and accountability across the team
- Travel as necessary in support of business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
This position will require frequent and meaningful interaction peers in other offices and PubMatic senior leadership. To be a leader in this environment will require the ability to quickly connect the dots between all functions and possess a deep understanding of PubMatic’s technology, service offerings, and capabilities.
- 5 years plus of experience working with agencies hoding companies, trading desks and DSPs
- Past experiences guiding deals that may involve global collaboration between multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Growth mindset: willing to take risks, ask questions, and even appear foolish in order to learn; not focused on status or authority
- Solution leadership: able to shape the roadmap of features requested by clients and lead discussion in relationship with our Product Management and R&D team
- Understand the dynamics of the sell-side, most notably operations of supply-side platforms and ad serving tech
- Ability to present effectively to C-level executives and confidently navigate challenges
- Strong written and oral communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills
- Motivating salary package, base salary, and quarterly bonus
- Work-life balance culture - 9am to 5.30pm schedule
- Vitality membership - life insurance, discount to gym membership, renting a bike
- Lunch twice a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Strong focus on learning and development, well-defined onboarding, access to our e-learning platform, weekly training, budget for training
- Fully paid sales conference every year in the US with the entire company
- Quarterly team-building activities, social activities, volunteering opportunities