Full Stack Developer
- Baner Road, Pune, MH, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
- 3-8 years of hands-on experience in building web based and highly scalable applications
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in Java and Restful web services
- Proven SQL experience and familiarity with at least one of the common Databases: mySQL, Oracle etc
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Experience in front end technologies and frameworks like Angular JS, Node.js
- Passionate about customer focus, with the understanding of business impact to drive the system improvement
- Knowledge of unix OS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of mobile web/app development is a plus.
- Knowledge of online advertising specifically video adserving domain is a plus
- Responsible for developing software modules for various parts of the system architecture.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 3-8 Years of relevant experience
- BE/ME/M.Tech/BCS/MCS/BCS/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.