Full Stack Developer
- Baner Road, Pune, MH, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
- 4-8 years of software development experience in building web based and highly scalable applications in a full stack developer role
- Good understanding of operating system fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in working on object oriented design, cross-browser compatibility and performance optimizations.
- Experience in front end technologies and frameworks like Angular JS, Node.js
- Experience in Java 8 and developing Restful web services
- Good knowledge of database concepts, having SQL writing experience and familiarity with at least one of the relational databases
- Should have worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins
- Passionate about customer focus, with the understanding of business impact to drive the system improvement
- Ability to quickly learn and evaluate new technologies and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of online advertising specifically video advertising domain is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop RESTful web services which is well designed, testable, efficient
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, unit tests and automation.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
BE/ME/M.Tech/BCS/MCS/BCS/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.