Vice President, Product Marketing
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are looking for a smart, passionate, and experienced Vice President (VP), Product Marketing to join our core marketing team and lead the PMM group for one of the leading ad tech companies in the programmatic ecosystem. Do you love working with product, sales, and marketing leaders? Are you passionate about leading a talented team of product marketers and helping them grow? If so then this role is for you.
As VP, Product Marketing, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing global go-to-market strategies for our products and services. In addition, you will lead the team of product marketers responsible for the messaging, packaging, and delivery of our products to market. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing new product strategy working closely with our product and executive leadership.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Lead and manage our team of high-performing product marketing professionals to ensure the success of go-to-market launches and product adoption
- Assess market needs and opportunities through collaboration with business teams and ensure global alignment and regional flexibility of go-to-market plans that drive measurable pipeline impact and cross-sell opportunities into existing accounts
- Align with the Product Management teams to drive strategy around product positioning for existing products and new launches
- Partner with PubMatic’s global marketing team to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevancy in the market, including PR, client communications, events, and more
- Train and support our sales and account management teams to articulate our product value and competitive advantage
- Develop relationships with key customers, helping turn them into advocates
- Make data-driven decisions to hit company goals
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned
- Establish KPIs and track performance of your team’s efforts to ensure that desired business outcomes are met
- 10-15 years of experience with Product Marketing and Product Development
- Demonstrated experience as a people-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives
- Experience with determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
- Proven experience launching new products and growing to a mature business.
- A highly analytical approach
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with engineering and other departments
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in business discussions
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Maser’s in Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred
- Previous experience in ad tech ideal
- Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally ~25% of the time
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.