Advertiser Solutions Operations
- 5 Shenton Way UIC Building #10-01, Singapore, Singapore
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is looking for an Agency Account Manager to join our team from Singapore office and work closely with APAC demand team in order to offer support and develop the relationships with our programmatic demand partners as holding companies, agencies and advertisers and propose maximizing inventory supply strategies.
The ideal candidate is a quick and autonomous learner who displays excellent communication skills, PMP management & troubleshooting experience, project management skills, and thinks creatively to solve client challenges.
In this role you will serve in a proactive advisory role in monitoring, tracking, and delivering programmatic executions, including reporting, assessing performance and optimizing accordingly. This role will also lead troubleshooting for various technical issues that may arise with demand partners while championing PubMatic’s platform capabilities.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellent account management within a digital media or tech role.
- Provide excellent customer service and end-to-end support to our programmatic demand partners and internal stakeholders
- Set up campaigns/deals on PubMatic console and liaise with the agency planners & traders for proper execution and delivery
- Work closely with various partners in the ecosystem (Publishers, DMPs, Agencies, Trading Desks, Advertisers etc) to optimize and coordinate advertising campaign strategies
- Manage/optimize SEA PMPs and data deals on the demand side including deal troubleshooting & technical issues
- Help build technical documents and FAQs to document new developments and best practices for PMP
- Assist in compiling details for SPO responses and publisher lists for PMP’s
- Assist clients with PMP setup, troubleshooting, and prepare regular campaign reporting and analysis
- Understand customer goals and key performance metrics and advise on an optimum mix of pubs and products
- Be a central point of coordination between the publishers and buyers
- Assist in sales efforts by regularly visiting agencies/DSPs to counsel on best practices and product trainings
- Work alongide the Ad Solutions Manager to establish and grow demand partner relationships. Work with leading advertisers, agencies, DSPs and other demand partners to determine the appropriate product and services fit & build long-lasting relationships
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to test new product offerings and build best practices on execution
- Minimum 3 years in digital advertising, preferably in a programmatic role at an agency, trading desk, publisher or technology company
- Strong understanding of programmatic advertising including pricing models, ad optimisation, SSPs, DSPs, RTB, Agency Trading Desks & Private Marketplaces
- Understanding of & experience in online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, RTB, programmatic buying
- Familiarity with programmatic advertising technology in SEA preferably with existing relatipnships with key players in the market
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Analytical skills combined with great problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables, pivot charts, vlookup application knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment while also delivering results with minimal supervision
- High energy, self-motivated and passionate about working in a fast paced start up environment
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.