Customer Success Operations Manager - Mobile
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is immediately hiring a strong Customer Success Operations Manager for Mobile to join our growing team in Redwood City.
The successful candidate will have a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills.
This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as the Mobile Subject Matter Expert on the Customer Success team supports mobile app publishers with world-class customer service and troubleshooting experience in mobile ad serving.
As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Mobile Ad Operations Manager stays at the forefront of mobile monetization strategies to ensure that the mobile app publisher onboarding + optimization best processes are well defined and are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Work as the SME for Mobile app publisher onboarding and optimization best practice
- Liaise between US Customer Success team, Mobile Product team and Marketplace monetization team to track & optimize and Mobile monetization for the US region
- Gather product feedback around Mobile monetization improvement areas based on the feedback received directly from customers or the Customer Success team
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Day travel to Bay Area client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- 3+ years of Android and iOS in-app experience in your most recent roles
- Demonstrated experience working with mobile SDKs supporting monetization
- Prior experience with supporting publishers is a plus
- Deep knowledge of in-app ad serving and rich media ads
- Experience in competitive analysis across the mobile ecosystem
- Knowledge of RTB, PMP, Header Bidding/Wrapper, SDK and various ad formats/ad platforms
- Knowledge of mobile ad servers + platforms such as MoPub, InMobi and Google Ad Manager; exposure to DFP or Sizmek is a plus
- Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment
- Proficiency in Excel with pivot tables + vlookup
- Experience with MS Access; SQL and other Database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Experience with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Charles log or Chrome Inspector
Personal Characteristics and Competencies
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized
- Good with documentation: you will design + build an optimization playbook for mobile
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.