- 82 Dean St, Soho, London W1D 3SP, UK
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is looking for an enthusiastic, level-headed, reliable and extremely organised Office Manager to join our EMEA Team .This role, based in our London office (Soho) will focus mainly on supporting Employee Engagement Activities & Office Manager tasks within the London office. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, flexible, and capable of managing their own workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced but exciting company environment. The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support Sales teams’ Learning & Development activities in conjunction with the L&D team
- Ensure HQ Corporate processes are followed by the regional offices and propose improvements where applicable.
- Remain key point of contact between all HQ functions and regional/global offices.
- In conjunction with the Company approved Travel Agent (Corporate Traveller ensure that Company travel & booking process is adhered to
- Process and manage employee engagement initiatives such as You Made the Difference awards, employee anniversaries, birthdays, social events, Christmas parties, Community activities etc.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain UK office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Managing suppliers and vendors for UK office i.e. cleaners, catering etc.
- Proven administrative experience in an office setting
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Being able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Prior experience working with international teams, and multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Being enthusiastic and able to work independently and take initiative
- Creative thinker who is always looking for ways to improve processes
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission, values, and vision of PubMatic
- Motivating salary package
- Work-life balance culture - 9am to 5.30pm schedule
- Vitality membership - life insurance, discount to gym membership, renting a bike
- Lunch twice a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Strong focus on learning and development, well-defined onboarding, access to our e-learning platform
- Fully paid sales conference every year in the US with the entire company
- Quarterly team-building activities, social activities, volunteering opportunities