Senior Manager, Advertiser Solutions
- Axel-Springer-Platz 3, 20355 Hamburg, Germany
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are hiring a Senior Manager, Advertiser Solutions with outstanding ad technology and consultation skills to join our growing team in Hamburg.
The Advertiser Solutions team is the primary contact owners of PubMatic’s Central European Buyside Clients. You will be responsible for engaging with Buyers within Central European markets with a clear focus on the DACH Region. You will manage and grow new and existing relationships with DSPs, Agency holding groups, independent Agencies and direct Advertisers and help them to access PubMatic Inventory the most efficient way. In this role you will be working with different departments and contacts within these groups. Identifying and executing business opportunities, providing insights to market developments and will be crucial to maintain and grow existing and new accounts.
This role will be driven by revenue attainment, but with a strong emphasis on providing technical and strategical consultative services to our buyers, so you will have to be comfortable with delivering educational sessions. You will be expected to thrive in a highly technical environment and be able to learn and adapt new solutions in fast-paced environment.
Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance, Advertiser Solutions Manager acts and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
You would report into the Director of Advertiser Solutions, who oversees the broader regional Buyer portfolio.
From the super analytical and process-driven pack to the ‘work hard and play hard’ characters, no two team members are the same. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our clients happy. We all add value and collaborate in different ways, and we all have a common goal. While the technology is top tier, it’s the people that make PubMatic an exceptional place to work.
- Become the senior level day to day contact for agencies, brands, and their associated programmatic Trading Desks and provide proactive support in their buying activities
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing and understanding of clients’ businesses, their technical challenges, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
- Focus on building new business opportunities with the ability to sell to clients at different levels
- Drive Display, Mobile, Video and CTV Revenue
- Leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of the programmatic marketplace (gained on the job) to influence advertising strategy and execution towards “programmatic-first”
- Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success
- Push new products, platform features and market changes and bring it to market in a consultative and educational manner.
- 5+ years experience in client-facing service roles, such as customer success or consulting
- Prior ad tech / programmatic experience or agency background
- BA/BS degree
- German Native Speaker, fluent in English
- Polish or Czech language skills are a plus
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced, unstructured environments
- Hands-on Mentality
- Experience working with high growth clients - proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision-makers
- Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action
- Creative, independent problem solver, with proven ability to reason through a large, ambiguous problem
- Strong process management and analytical skills, making it easy to juggle multiple client needs and projects
- Interest in working against an assigned quota and driving sustainable growth
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results
- Motivating salary package, base salary, and quarterly bonus
- Work-life balance culture - 9am to 5.30pm schedule
- Strong focus on learning and development, well-defined onboarding, access to our e-learning platform, weekly training, budget for training
- Fully paid sales conference every year in the US with the entire company
- Quarterly team-building activities, social activities, volunteering opportunities