Senior Strategic Finance Analyst (GTM)
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is immediately hiring a Senior Strategic Finance Analyst (Go-to-Market) to join our growing Finance team in Redwood City.
This analyst will build annual budgets, manage monthly rolling forecasts, and provide decision support through financial analyses to optimize our strategic investments. The analyst is responsible for aggregating data and turning it into information to support critical decision-making processes.
This key contributor will partner with functional leaders across the organization to support our rapidly growing organization. This analyst reports to the Senior Manager of Finance and will serve as a key business partner to our Global Sales and Marketing teams.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working with large data sets, data flows, cohort and regression analyses, as well as other financial modeling techniques. They will quickly familiarize themselves with PubMatic’s business, associated metrics, and support business decisions with a track record of sound business judgment.
- Help drive and update the Monthly and Quarterly Revenue Forecast and Annual Strategic Plan processes
- Identify and highlight business risks and opportunities - specific to revenue
- Improve sales and business processes through the development and implementation of key metrics, dashboards, and automated tools
- Build detailed financial models that track and analyze functional costs and their impact on the company’s overall performance
- Work across Finance and Business teams to support the Long-term Strategic Planning and Budget processes
- Build positive and deep business partner relationships across the organization
- 3 - 6 years of relevant public and/or private company experience in FP&A and/or, strategic finance and operational reporting, preferably in Digital Advertising, eCommerce or Enterprise SaaS sectors
- Strong financial and operational planning skills
- Proven experience and knowledge of accounting concepts and financial statement construction
- Hands-on, creative approach to financial modeling and building business decision support tools
- Experience with large data set manipulation
- Ability to multi-task effectively while working with cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and keep pace with deadlines
- Positive attitude and interest to learn new things
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, cohort and regression analysis), Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with financial systems such as NetSuite, Adaptive Planning, Hyperion, Oracle or SAP
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker or BICS
Nice to Have:
- MBA or CPA
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.