- 5 Shenton Way, Singapore 068808
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
- Contribute to In-app, CTV/OTT sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Evangelize the PubMatic solution to the assigned market
- Provide technical In-app & Video expertise and guidance to sales and account teams to assist in developing sales pitch, closing sales, and defining customization requirements for new and existing customers
- Partner with the PubMatic engineering and product teams to develop custom solutions and resolve issues during the sales cycle
- Prepare and deliver live product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Support pre-sales efforts for RFI and RFP submissions
- Work with customer-facing teams to identify business goals, opportunities, and online marketing objectives and assure the highest level of implementation of the PubMatic platform
- Define technical requirements and specifications for custom solution development
- Provide subject matter expertise to PubMatic account teams and customers in terms of best practices and capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies
- Provide internal training to sales and account management teams
Successful candidates are proactive thinkers, flexible with shifting project priorities and pressure. You demonstrate the confidence to handle problems, as well as the ability to work with a variety of different people. We seek a practical, take-charge engineer to help build creative solutions and put them into action.
- Good level of spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Engineering.
- In-depth understanding of header/wrapper monetization workflow.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as Python, Shell script.
- Strong knowledge of Video Ad Serving Protocols (VAST, VPAID) and IAB’s RTB protocols
- Understanding of user identification mechanisms and processes (match table approaches, cookies, IFA, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience working with video ad servers like Freewheel, GAM, Mopub, Telaria or Spotx in Tech Ops roles is preferred
- You are familiar with the mobile in-app advertising landscape and mobile SDKs.
- Understanding of *nix(Linux/Unix) systems and familiarity with command line
- You have a basic understanding of SQL queries
- You have an understanding of HTTP and networking concepts.
- Experience managing complex projects ranging from client setup work, convincing clients on the benefits of integration, and evaluating custom solutions
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic, solutions-oriented, creative thinker
- Advanced knowledge of digital campaign management, trafficking, and reporting
Nice to Have:
- Prior mobile app (Android/iOS) development experience
- Prior CTV/OTT working experience.
Personal characteristics and skills:
- Ability to influence the performance of cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Exceptional technical aptitude and a confident presenter who can prepare and present technical material to both business and technical audiences
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude; enthusiastic about problem-solving and building technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized
- Able to deliver against multiple, simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Motivating salary package, base salary, and bonus
- Work-life balance culture - 9am to 5.30pm schedule
- Strong focus on learning and development, well-defined onboarding, access to our e-learning platform, weekly training, budget for training
- Fully paid sales conference every year in the US with the entire company
- Quarterly team-building activities, social activities, volunteering opportunities