Customer Success Operations Manager / Technical Account Manager / AdOps Manager / Advertising Operations Manager
- Barbara Strozzilaan 101, 1083 HN Amsterdam, Netherlands
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas. As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Client Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, and ready for broad adoption.
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Travel (up to 20%) to client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- Knowledge in regards to RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL and other Database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP and AdTech a plus
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge to use debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc.
Personal Characteristics and Competencies
- Pro-active and self-motivated as will be a part of a small team
- Logical reasoning ability, Problem-solving, and analytical mindset, Customer service-oriented attitude, Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch and English
- French language will be a plus
- Motivating salary package, base salary, and quarterly bonus
- Strong focus on learning and development, well-defined onboarding, access to our e-learning platform, weekly training, budget for training
- Fully paid sales conference every year in the US with the entire company
- Quarterly team-building activities, social activities, volunteering opportunities