Manager, Advertiser Solutions
- Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia, Indonesia
PubMatic is the automation solution company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fuelled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centres worldwide.
Please apply only if you have experience in ad tech and only if you have experience working with direct advertisers, agencies, and DSPs.
This is an exciting new role for a highly motivated self-starter based in Jakarta. The successful candidate will be responsible for shaping PubMatic’s growth within Indonesia specifically focused on our buy side clients – advertisers, agencies and DSPs. You will manage and grow new and existing relationships with these clients and work with them to build strategic partnerships & help them access PubMatic inventory in the most efficient way. The role will require the identification and execution of business opportunities, supporting our clients with training on technology, programmatic & our supply, and providing insights on market developments with a focus on maintaining and growing existing and new accounts.
This role will be driven by revenue attainment with a strong emphasis on providing technical and strategic consultative services to our buyers. The candidate will need to be comfortable with delivering educational sessions, QBRs and presenting at industry and PubMatic events. They will be expected to thrive in a highly technical environment and be able to learn and adapt new solutions in fast-paced industry.
Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance, Advertiser Solutions Manager acts and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
From the heavily analytical and process-driven team to the ‘work hard and play hard’ characters, no two team members are the same. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our clients happy. We all add value and collaborate in different ways, and we all have a common goal. While the technology is top tier, it’s the people that make PubMatic an exceptional place to work.
- Be the day to day contact for agencies, brands, and their associated programmatic trading Desks and provide proactive support in their buying activities. You might be asked to sit in the key clients’ offices a day a week to support them
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing a strong understanding of clients’ businesses, their technical challenges, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape
- Educate our clients on the supply landscape with agency trainings, drive marketing initiatives with our marketing team and build PubMatic’s branding within Indonesia
- Focus on building new business opportunities with the ability to pitch clients at different levels: traders, managers, directors and senior management
- Work closely with our CSM team and local Indonesia publishers to develop unique supply offerings for key clients
- Drive Display, Mobile, Video and CTV Revenue
- Build quarterly business reviews for our key clients and present them to key stakeholders in our agencies to drive a deeper understanding of their business
- Push new products, platform features and market changes and bring it to market in a consultative and educational manner
- Develop initiatives and strategy to drive revenue growth across our key buy side clients
- Min 4 years of related experience in sales, business development, account management
- Prior ad tech / programmatic experience - agency experience highly preferred
- BA/BS degree
- Speak Bahasa and English fluently
- Have an extensive network of global and local agency/direct advertiser contacts in Indonesia
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced, unstructured environment. Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience working with high growth clients - proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision-makers
- Understand the advertising technology landscape and can communicate key trends
- Strong process management and analytical skills, making it easy to juggle multiple client needs and projects
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results
- Competitive salary package with bonus
- Work-life balance culture
- Strong focus on learning and development, well-defined onboarding, access to our e-learning platform, weekly training, budget for training
- Fully paid sales conference every year in the US with the entire company
- Opportunity to travel to Singapore office for training