Manager, Publisher Development
- Paris, Paris, France, France
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide
PubMatic is expanding its business in France so as a Sales Manager Publisher Development, you will be responsible for establishing long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with large traditional & online media companies across these regions. You will be a key player in cultivating these relationships to drive revenue.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in sales management, a demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility and success in building business relationships from scratch in France and the ability to combine strategic thinking with tactical execution. They will have a sophisticated point of view on yield strategies for publishers and most importantly, being a deal maker and expert business developer with the ability to gain access to and close commercial relationships with the key publishers across the region.
The role reports into the Regional Director Benelux & France, based in Amsterdam.
What will you do?
- Help PubMatic grow its premium publisher footprint in France by bringing in new publisher relationships
- Work with a high paced, hardworking, fun-loving, global team
- Communicate the value proposition to drive new business
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments, especially the Benelux team, with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events and conferences for establishing partnerships
What will make you stand out?
- Build publishers base in France to meet and exceed goals
- Be proactive and demonstrate a desire to engage directly with clients
- Be a team player and self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced global company
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments
- Proven and complete publisher network in France
- Very solid background in digital/ programmatic advertising
- Solid understanding of PubMatic’s business
- Open to travel for meeting prospects across France
- French native speaker
- Proficiency in English or Dutch