Publisher Development Associate
- 82 Dean St, Soho, London W1D 3SP, UK
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a Publisher Develooment Associate to join our growing Sales team in our London office.
This key contributor is responsible for driving revenue growth via new publisher acquisition, client retention and upselling to current publishers.
As a member of PubMatic’s Publisher Development team, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with digital media companies and other comScore publishers. You will be a key member of PubMatic’s sales team involved in prospecting, selling, and closing long-term relationships.
The best candidates will have strong prior sales experience, as well as a clear understanding of the perspectives of buyers in the marketplace. They will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales and operational requirements for monetization.
You will excel in selling complex or technical products.
- Work with the Sales leadership team to define, achieve and exceed revenue and business goals
- Develop sales strategy that drives accelerated business growth
- Work closely with the Marketing organization to shape go-to-market narrative, and be expert at articulating the story internally and externally
- Continuously prospect for new business using your existing network of relationships and creating new relationships
- Evangelize and present PubMatic solutions for maximum immediate revenue recognition
- Support sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Participate in industry events and assist in developing PubMatic’s market presence
- Meet or exceeding quarterly revenue goals
- + 2 years previous publisher development sales experience in a digital business
- Strong knowledge & familiarity with Internet advertising models, ad optimization, audience trends and technologies
- Strong existing relationships with digital media companies
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Self-starting with an ability to learn, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision
- High energy and passionate about working in a fast-paced start up environment
- Language skills – German or French preferable
- Motivating salary package, base salary, and quarterly bonus
- Work-life balance culture - 9am to 5.30pm schedule
- Vitality membership - life insurance, discount to gym membership, renting a bike
- Lunch twice a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Strong focus on learning and development, well-defined onboarding, access to our e-learning platform, weekly training, budget for training
- Fully paid sales conference every year in the US with the entire company
- Quarterly team-building activities, social activities, volunteering opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.