Director of Product Management, Advertiser Solutions
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is on a mission to be the SSP of choice for not just our publishers but also advertisers and agencies. We believe this ensures that PubMatic continues to provide best in class monetization to publishers on a sustainable basis while growing the spend on our platform significantly over time.
This Advertiser Solutions role is critical to achieve that mission by figuring out most important problems to solve for advertisers and agencies and working across various teams to bring the relevant solutions to the market.
The Director of Product Management, Advertiser Solutions will have a full spectrum of product skills. This includes evangelizing their products, assessing competition, defining vision and collaborating with engineering, operations and marketing to drive the successful delivery and adoption of their platform. In addition, they would have good understanding of programmatic ads ecosystem from advertisers’ perspective and would have already launched and scaled advertising products for the buyers.
- Be the voice of advertisers and agencies for our SSP platform and build a holistic view of important problems to solve that will help them spend more with PubMatic.
- Put together a well thought out vision, strategy and roadmap for buyer preference with feedback from various stakeholders (Agencies, Advertisers, Sales, Solutions Engineering, Engineering, Customer Success etc.)
- Work closely with Ad Solutions team and provide product support to successfully scale our partnerships with key buyers
- Research, refine, and document product requirements by collecting feedback from customers, partners, and business teams.
- Articulate vision, strategy and business impact of various initiatives to get buy-in from other product, engineering and business teams who would need to provide support in executing product strategy
- Work closely with engineering to deliver high quality solutions / features while understanding the underlying technologies & trade-offs needed
- Collaborate with customer success / sales /product marketing for new product launches and devise plan for product adoption and measure product success.
- 5+ year experience in product management, product strategy, revenue optimization, yield analysis and optimization.
- Experience in digital advertising landscape (ad servers, RTB, PMP, DSPs, DMPs)
- Deep understanding of buy side of advertising ecosystem
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Experience in building and managing products from ideation to launch working with a remote engineering team. Deep knowledge of product development dynamics and go-to-market tactics.
- Comfortable with agile product development and collaborating with multiple teams to deliver product features that are dependent on other product teams
- Ability to articulate and influence other product teams to help them see the value of problem we are solving and get necessary buy-in
- Experience partnering cross-functionally with teams spanning across sales/operations, product, engineering, marketing, customer success .
- Self-motivated individual with strong communication(written and verbal), leadership, judgment, planning, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated prior success within a startup culture, bringing cross-functional projects to closure
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.