- Baner Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will work closely with the Product Management, Software Development Engineering and Customer Support groups to understand the product vision, requirements and customer usage models and develop appropriate test strategies. You will be setting the QA team’s technical vision and road-map, developing and tracking project schedules. The successful Quality Assurance Manager has strong customer focus and is obsessed with continuous quality improvement; they are experienced and highly committed to creating world class automation for feature testing and regression; they are able to develop and drive a high-level strategy, as well as to take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy. They are dedicated to building a strong and high performing team.
- Working with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements.
- Understanding how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and developing QA approaches that fit the overall strategy & Driving Automation First Strategy.
- Design and development of Automation Frameworks.
- Responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses.
- Overseeing the development and execution of test plans, monitoring and reporting on test execution and quality metrics.
- Working with a team of quality engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- The successful candidate is an experienced but hands-on manager who can build an organisation and ensure it performs.
- Defining Performance Testing strategy & related execution before every release.
- Hands-on technical expertise.
- Experience in quality assurance for distributed & scalable systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business and technical vision.
- Strong background in back-end applications verification is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A deep understanding of quality assurance in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time.
- A deep understanding of automation testing by leading engineers who can write automation scripts/programs that will aid in automated testing.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years people management experience.
- Experience building a QA organisation that is responsible for end-end validation for a critical system or application.
- Understanding of testing strategies including technologies for automated testing.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.