Solutions Engineer, Audience Solutions
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic’s Audience Encore is blazing a new trail by fundamentally changing the way that marketers and advertisers transact on data, and with this new role, you will be a significant contributor to our success.
The Solutions Engineer, Audience Solutions, will drive the success of Audience customers through launching and optimizing both new and existing integrations. You will be responsible for many facets of the data solution lifecycle and you will wear many hats. However, the overarching responsibility will be to reimagine and perfect how our customers can use audience solutions to continually enable and improve campaign performance for marketers. You will develop, plan and implement the strategies and operations of Audience Encore as we evolve our suite of products to service our customer’s needs.
The responsibilities include partnering with the internal and external teams by designing and executing implementation plans for customers, collaborating with Product Management and Engineering teams to coordinate and develop resources, and supporting the Sales team to drive opportunities with new partnerships and grow existing customers. Ideal candidate will have experience working within a nimble team environment or startup, but also experience with a large organization with established systems and processes.
- Influence Product roadmap functionality based on market-driven requirements
- Actively respond to escalations for Audience Encore clients relating to integration issues, reporting and analytics discrepancies and any other technical issues
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Regularly interact with the audience sales, operations, product management and business leads
- Understand how the core engineering team solves escalated problems and apply that knowledge to solve it next time a similar issue is registered
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience at a DMP or technology platform with at least 1-3+ years in a similar role
- Ability to present clear project plans and communicate with teams to reach desired results on time
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to senior technical engineers and customers
- Ability to serve as a “translator” to internal sales and non-technical customers
- Moderate knowledge of Unix and scripting languages Shell, PHP, Linux
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant technical stream
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.