Account Based Marketing (ABM) Contractor
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced demand and lead generation leader to join PubMatic’s marketing team in a contractor role to help define, implement and scale our account-based marketing programs. In this role, you will liaise closely with the global marketing, sales and customer success leadership teams to gather requirements and implement a cross-functional ABM strategy that supports the entire customer journey. You should feel comfortable and confident to support the full scope of ABM implantation, from strategic development to campaign execution and measurement.
• Gather PubMatic ABM requirements and needs from across marketing and sales teams
• Create a Pilot Program that implements ABM across the entire Customer Decision Journey
• Develop and implement target account strategy to support “Account-Based Everything”
• Develop and implement joint-sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs to target accounts across tiers
• Perform SFDC/Pardot Data Hygiene and Integration Audit
• Oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
• Work with product marketing teams to develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas
• Work with product marketing and sales teams to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content
• Collaborate with the global Account-based Marketing Program team to create and gain consensus for cross-portfolio GTM plans and marketing plays in alignment with strategic product mandates and sales directives
• Build and field ABM campaigns globally, in coordination with marketing communications team leads
• Measure and analyze ABM campaign analytics and identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness and target account engagement KPIs
• Document processes and best practices for marketing team to reference and expand internal knowledge base
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in ABM, demand generation or lead generation in a company or agency setting required
• Experience supporting SaaS or B2B companies, with ad tech experience preferred
• Proficiency with ABM/B2B marketing tools and platforms, including Engagio, Pardot, Salesforce, etc.
• Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.