Director, Corporate Communications
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is a registered trademark of PubMatic, Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
We are seeking an experienced marketing leader to support PubMatic’s internal and external marketing activities including content development/distribution, internal and external communications, coordinating paid promotion efforts (including social, advertising, etc.) as well as managing and measuring the effectiveness of our corporate website.
In this role, you have the opportunity to tell stories that communicate PubMatic’s growth and leadership position worldwide, ensuring that our corporate voice is carried through activations. You should feel comfortable and confident contributing creative ideas to a growing global marketing team.
You will partner with leaders across the organization to develop engaging content and messaging that supports the company’s strategic goals
The position will report to the CMO and requires high energy, creative thinking, and solid analysis and writing abilities.
- Develop a deep understanding of PubMatic products and core corporate messages
- Brainstorm and execute various content including blogs, white papers, internal communications, and more.
- Build and execute communications plans for corporate announcements and product launches; identify how messages relate to overall corporate narrative
- Help maintain overall crisis preparedness, including through the use of online tools and internal monitoring.
- Advise and prepare spokespeople for media and external engagements
- Manage external PR firm and coordinate with global marketing leads on PR strategies.
- Work closely with all Industry Groups to coordinate Media Relations efforts; provides strategic advice and counsel.
- Manage and measure the effectiveness of our corporate website and oversee SEO strategies
- Lead content marketing channels, including our blog, social media, email communications, and newsletters and paid promotion
- 5 years of business experience and 3+ years of communications or marketing experience
- Understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Excellent presentation skills with solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics and other marketing management platforms
- Ability to be highly responsive, work well under pressure, and work independently as well as part of a team
- Results-oriented with excellent customer focus and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- 4-year college degree
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.