Customer Success Operations Manager - Video
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is a registered trademark of PubMatic, Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
PubMatic is immediately hiring a Customer Success Operations Manager for Video Publishers to join our growing team in Redwood City.
The successful candidate will have an ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication and Analytical skills.
This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as the Video and CTV Subject Matter Expert on the Customer Success team supports Video and CTV publishers with world-class customer service and troubleshooting experience in Video ad serving.
As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Operations Manager stays at the forefront of Video monetization strategies to ensure that the video publisher onboarding + optimization best processes are well defined and are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Work as the SME for Video publisher onboarding and optimization best practice
- Liaise between US Customer Success team, Video Product team and Marketplace monetization team to track & optimize and Video monetization for the US region
- Gather product feedback around Video monetization improvement areas based on the feedback received directly from customers or the Customer Success team
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Day travel to Bay Area client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- 1+ years of Video or SDK experience in a recent role
- Demonstrated experience working with Video publishers supporting monetization
- Deep knowledge of Video ad serving, rich media ads + optimization
- Knowledge of RTB, PMP, Header Bidding/Wrapper, SDK and various ad formats/ad platforms
- Knowledge of Video ad servers + platforms
- Understanding of auction dynamics in a programmatic environment
- Proficiency in Excel with pivot tables + vlookup
- Experience with MS Access; SQL and other Database tools is a plus
- Experience with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Charles log or Chrome Inspector
Personal Characteristics and Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized
- Good with documentation: you will design + build an optimization playbook for Video
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.